PR Agency Account Executive
£21,000 - £23,000 + parking, 21 days holiday rising, healthcare, pension, perk box
Due to expansion a PR Account Executive is required to join a dynamic fast paced friendly PR team to provide press releases and case studies, producing content for social media on a day to day basis for various clients. Enjoy writing? Have a blog? This job is for you!
- Attend client meetings, taking minutes of meeting and prepare contact reports
- Research, write and distribute press releases and case studies
- Manage clients social media accounts
- Develop film briefs, interview points and conduct interviews on film
- Brief journalists, attend journalist meetings and presentations
- Sell in and write feature articles
- Source photographic quotes and prepare photographic briefs
- Organising events, attending trade exhibitions
- Participation in new business presentations and help to prepare pitches with research
- Report on campaign evaluation and present to clients
- Maintain records of all press coverage
- Previous experience in writing and social media content
- Strong communication skills, able to present to clients
- Articulate, able to express ideas and proposals
- Strong writing skills, well punctuated and grammatically correct
- Can multi-task and work to set deadlines. Manage own workload.
- Be able to develop your own feature synopses, sell in and write features.
- Be confident behind the camera, developing questions and interviewing subjects.
- Show initiative in identifying opportunities for additional activity such as video, infographics, site visits, extended case studies and interviews.
- Demonstrate creative thinking in developing content for clients' social media feeds.
Great opportunity once you have proved your ability to progress your career to the next level within a short space of time.