Client Relation Managers
£22,000 + commission (OTE £30K) + car allowance of £2500 + pension, healthcare, 22 days holiday rising, childcare voucher scheme
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm (1hr lunch) / Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (30 minutes)
We are seeking Client Relations Managers to join a team specialising in financial services. The company prides itself on offering solutions, crucial to the smooth running of their clients businesses that are both cost effective and unique. Have you a year's experience in telesales and looking for a move into Field Sales or Account Management?
The successful candidate will be required to gain an understanding of both internal and external client needs and manage their expectations successfully to maximise positive outcomes at all times.
The Client Relations Manager's role involves meeting with clients and supporting to help them make the most suitable decisions in line with their account and show the services on offer to the clients. You will also be required to identify new sales and up sale opportunities.
Main Responsibilities of Client Relation Manager:
- Manage all incoming client queries by email and telephone and dealing with it in a timely manner
- To organise and attend site visits, in order to improve Sales conversions
- Provide regular updates to clients to ensure the relationships are being effectively maintained
- Complete all administration tasks daily, ensuring the clients receive service reliably, so other departments can achieve targets.
- Identify cross selling opportunities for all products and communicate the opportunities with the telesales team.
- Manage your own personal development in line with the performance objectives
- Deliver reports to the Head of Client Relations on delivery
- Work very closely with the Telesales team to ensure all opportunities are maximised
- Meet and excel KPI's set in line with reaching targets in line with the business plan
- Work together as a team in support of achieving
- Work together with other departments, identifying potential process improvements
- Show willingness to listen to and support team members with professional queries and be prepared to share your expertise
- Demonstrate an excellent level of the services and products
Skills, Knowledge & Experience- Essential
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have good negotiation and sales skills
- Determination and motivation to achieve targets