A talented Senior Web Analyst is required by an expanding on-line business. Reporting into the Head of E-commerce the Senior Web Analyst will be managing key projects and driving conversion rates for marketing as well as increasing traffic to the websites.
What do you need?
- Min 3 years' experience in driving data strategy and attribution modelling across multiple sources (websites, apps, marketing channels, surveys, usability testing, CRM systems, focus groups etc.).
- Min 3 years' experience using:
- Attribution reporting tools such as Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools such as Adobe (Omniture), Coremetrics etc.
- Google Tag Manager – both using the tools and understanding the tagging and tracking of campaigns.
- Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using the following would be advantageous:
- Power BI or similar data visualisation tools.
- Convert or similar A/B testing tool such as Optimisely.
- Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Brio.
- App Analytics software such as Appsflyer, AppsAnnie or similar.
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Ideally you will have experience within an e-commerce or on-line retail environment.
What does the job involve?
A variety of duties and projects will be on offer and will include:
- Support to the digital marketing team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting including activities including:
- Campaign analysis, reporting on PPC, SEO, display and social media channels
- Web performance insight
- Analysis on customer behaviour, touch points and customer retention rates
- Pull together raw data from different sources to create dashboards and reports for presentations
- Design and analyse AB / MVT tests, and recommend improvements.
- Provide business intelligence to inform the management team of strategies across the business including websites, apps and marketing channels for both B2C and B2B products
What do they offer?
- Competitive salary £40-50K neg.
- Great benefits package including pension, healthcare, perkbox incentives, 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to learn and progress your career in an expanding organisation – they have big plans to expand and grow the business
- Friendly vibrant office environment – fancy playing ping pong at lunchtime?
- Modern offices with all the mod cons and chill out areas
- Oh and not forgetting they start the day with free breakfast to get you on your way