Are you a problem solving expert? Competent in some of the following: MS Azure, SQL Server, Oracle, C#, C++, .net. or Web technologies? Then maybe we can entice you to join this expanding organisation in looking after key customers! Working in a small team you'll be providing first and second line support to ensure the continuous smooth operation of the software.
This position is seen as a first step into a progressive IT career where you'll be able to learn and develop. The role has come about due to a graduate who has remained in the role for 2 years being given a real step up in his career and promotion into Project Delivery.....who knows where you could be within the next 2 years with this company!
I could list all the many reasons why this company is a great business to work for... but here are a few:
- They will support you in your career development
- They will give you the autonomy to create solutions and look after the client
- They will pay you a great salary
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Remotely support and identify issues affecting the customer's systems and services
- Provide 1st and 2nd line diagnosis
- Replicate the problem on virtual machines in-house to resolve the issue
- Be able to work without continuous supervision and be able to resolve issues
- Set-up and maintenance of the program
- Interfaces to other programs that the customer may be using
- Give demonstrations of the programs key features to potential customers
- Demonstrate advanced features to existing customers
What we need from you:
- Ideally, Educated to graduate level with relevant IT degree and a minimum of 1+ years providing IT solutions in a technical support role and to a high technical level.
- Be familiar with the MS Azure, SQL Server, Oracle, C#, C++, .net. or Web technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to replicate the issue in-house not just pass on to a developer
- Working under pressure, multitasking between projects and responding to deadlines.
- Flexible, tenacious, highly self-motivated, and committed to achieving goals.
- Smart, flexible, diligent and professional – willing to work hard but have fun doing it.
- Ability to comprehend and learn new software quickly, to fault find and identify the causes of problems.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and goal orientation.
- Straightforward, honest, team player.
If you think you can delight customers, have a desire to succeed then apply now with an up to date CV.