Enjoy running multiple payrolls for clients? Have you worked in a payroll bureau or accountancy practice previously and want to spread your wings?
What will the job involve?
- Payroll naturally!
- Running monthly and weekly UK payrolls for a number of international clients, conferring with in-country payroll providers, working in a great payroll team.
- With your great time management skills you'll ensure HMRC PAYE receive submissions on time.
- There will be the normal managing client payroll queries, managing starters and leavers and signing off monthly payroll payments as well as reconciling the bank and requesting funds from clients.
Want a bit more?
- You will assist with end of month payroll journals, end of year procedures and run P32's and P60's.
What do we want from you?
- Experience of payroll processing in a multi-client environment either payroll bureau or accountancy
- Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation
- Must be able to manually calculate tax and National Insurance deductions and statutory payments
- Basic knowledge of Excel essential
- A friendly team player, who has a passion for payroll and wants to work in an expanding international organisation.
What does the client offer?
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated development of career
- Parking on site
- Life Insurance
- 24 days holiday