Your little black book of luxury retailers is bulging! You sell luxury goods to high end retailers, and airport chains. You can either work from home or from the Aldershot office, visiting clients and building strong relationships.
Working on behalf of a high end retailer you'll be selling high end stationery products into retailers in London as well as London airports.
What does the role involve?
- You'll be prospecting, identifying, and nurturing new business relationships to generate business opportunities.
- Managing and qualifying targeted high end retailer accounts.
- Calling and assisting with marketing activities to build revenue.
- Recording all information regarding time lines for buying, new prospects on CRM.
- Visiting clients to discuss services and goods.
- Attending trade shows, events and conferences to generate leads.
What do you need?
- A large black book of high end retailers, wholesalers, high end jewellers with whom you've built a reputable relationship
- Previous experience of selling to online retailers (Amazon, Not on the High Street, Ebay), inflight magazines, promotion and loyalty schemes, personalised gifts
- B2B sales in luxury items to retailers
- Good MSOffice skills
- Proven ability to close deals, and build revenue
- Comfortable communicating with owners of businesses, Directors
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £35,000 - £40,000 basic
- Uncapped commission, realistic £60K
- Company Car - mercedes / bmw
- 28 days holiday
- Parking on site at office