You have a couple of years automated testing experience under your belt, using Selenium, and knowledge of REST API's. You started your career in software development, using C# and have progressed through manual to automated testing. Your seeking a new opportunity within a dynamic fast paced organisation who can offer career development and autonomy.
What will you be doing?
- Review manual testing scenarios and rebuilding in an automated environment
- Identify fixes and make improvements before deployment
- Working with the Senior Lead Developer and the Software Development team to manage projects
- Implement and maintain an automated testing suite in an agile environment
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Provide system overviews and training where necessary
- Produce effective test cases.
What do you need?
- At least a couple of years in automated testing
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, integration and testing
- Good knowledge of using an automated a testing suite (e.g. SoapUI)
- Experienced in all testing scenarios: load, penetration, security, mocking
- Competent in Selenium Web driver
- Experience of Command Line (CL) environments
- Some knowledge of C#
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £40,000
- Certain level of autonomy within the role
- Opportunity to develop career further
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare or Perkbox membership after probation
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme & Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) finish 5pm (Fri)