Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for generating introductions and opportunities to meet and exceed new business targets. This will be in connection with companies looking to relocate, refurbish or open new offices in and around the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with a solid telemarketing background ideally with a background in commercial interiors, although not essential.
A strong ability to build internal and external relationships, both face to face and over the phone.
The candidate will have an excellent telephone manner with a proven track record of making sales appointments to winning business. We are looking for a dedicated and energetic team player who contributes to a positive environment, shares experiences and pays great attention to quality and detail. You should be well organised, tenacious and be able to demonstrate a great passion and enthusiasm.
Role and Responsibilities
- To develop new business relationships in the form of B2B.
- Making cold calls and following up warm leads.
- To report to the Sales Director on a regular basis on the up and coming opportunities.
- To help grow the business and work alongside the other team members to achieve the targets of the business.
- To book good quality appointments, with the use of the company phone / company mobile phone and emails.
- Manage the database, data input, reporting tools and use this as a source of information
- Be able to source new opportunities and be open minded about the ways of developing such opportunities for the business.
- To evaluate every opportunity ensuring quality of the enquiry before booking meetings for the Sales Director or for yourself to attend.
- Researching market trends.
- Build relationships with the networkers and sales team to gain feedback post appointments and update the database with notes and diarise any future actions.
- Build a qualified pipeline of sales and target customers to meet revenue and margin targets and ensure annual budget is achieved.
- Network effectively with new potential customers and agents to develop relationships and business opportunities, securing meetings with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Previous proven history in B2B environment - ideally in the commercial property sector
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Effective at selling over the phone
- Attended client visits
- Holds a full UK driving licence and own car
£24-28k plus commission
20 days holiday rising to 25 days, Pension, company mobile, social evenings and parking.