A top 30 accountancy practice are looking for an Audit Manager with experience with charity audit to join their large London office. The office is situated near to St Pauls station (EC1).
- Should be ACA or ACCA qualified
- External audit background within an accountancy firm
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients including some not-for-profit clients is essential
- University degree is desirable
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of audit and accounting standards
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Proven managerial experience
About the Role
- Responsible for your own portfolio of clients
- Review accounts and insure they are of high standard
- Work closely with the Directors and Partners
- Day to day responsibility for junior staff, including performance review meetings and reports, as well as training
- Represent the firm well in all circumstances
- Regular client liaison
- Involvement in business development, presentations and new enquiries
Please contact Alice or David at Harvey John for a confidential conversation and some more information regarding this Audit Manager opportunity.
The salary should be seen as a guide, set by the agency.