A top 15 firm are hiring a Personal Tax Manager to join a varied tax team at their head office in London.
The office has over 200 members of staff and the London tax department is organised into 5 direct tax groups: 1 corporate, 3 personal and 1 tax advisory group. The London office is conveniently located next to Mansion House tube station and a short walk from London Overground, Cannon Street.
- Should be CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience within a large Accountancy Practice
- Show confidence at Manager level
- Accounts knowledge and experience is advantageous
- Must have experience with project work
- Confident organising the delivery of tax work for a portfolio
- Knowledge of CCH Central or equivalent
- Motivated and committed with a positive attitude
- First class presentation and communication skills
About the Role
- Responsible for your own portfolio of high net worth private clients
- Work variety, clients include UK residents, non-resident individuals, non-doms, Partnerships, trusts and estates
- Provide tax advice to non tax clients on behalf of the London partners and regional offices
- Supervise juniors and review all work
- Work closely with the group's Senior Manager and partners
- Opportunity to get involved in other tax related projects outside of your portfolio
- Involvement with business development and networking
- Progression for the future
Please contact Alice or David at Harvey John for a confidential conversation and more information about this Private Client Tax Manager vacancy.