A top 15 accountancy firm are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their growing private client team in London.
The office has over 200 members of staff and the London tax department is organised into 5 direct tax groups: 1 corporate, 3 personal and 1 tax advisory group. The London office is conveniently located next to Mansion House tube station and a short walk from London Overground, Cannon Street.
- Should be CTA newly qualified or an equivalent qualification
- Proven experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Demonstrate strong personal tax knowledge
- Looking for a varied and challenging role
- Experience of dealing with trusts, partnerships residence and domicile is desirable
- Confident working across all levels
- Knowledge of CCH Central or equivalent
- First class presentation and communication skills
About the Role
- Responsible for your own portfolio of clients of predominantly HNWI's
- Work variety, broad access to a range of experience
- Preparing personal tax returns
- First point of contact for your own clients
- Some involvement with planning projects
- Expanding your knowledge of residence and domicile tax
- Involvement with trusts
- Working closely with the Partners
- Progression for the future
Please contact David or Alice at Harvey John for a confidential conversation and some more information about this private client tax job.