Do you have experience of managing multiple digital projects, with a good understanding of SEO, PPC and social media?
A busy, established digital marketing agency is seeking a Digital Project Manager to deliver a range of online projects across PR and marketing, SEO, PPC, video, websites and social media for large blue chip clients.
What will you be doing?
- Providing specialist digital marketing you'll manage digital projects of £5-100k, working with the delivery team to ensure on budget and delivered on time.
- You'll lead client meetings with large organisations to gather brief and regularly update clients on projects.
- You'll provide a variety of services to clients and therefore be able to discuss Video, SEO, analytics, PPC, web build and social media.
What do you need?
- Previous digital project manager experience
- Agency side experience managing multiple projects
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC and social media.
- Attention to detail, data driven
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £35,0000
- 25 days holiday
- An opportunity to master new digital marketing technologies
- Ability to influence the direction of the business
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career and support your development