With a CIPD qualification (min Level 3) you are looking for your next step in your HR career, providing advice to line managers and assisting in the HR plan and its delivery.
What will you be doing?
Working alongside an HR Manager you will be responsible for developing policy and procedures, advising on ER issues including performance, legislative, absence, grievance and disciplinary.
- Support and design ad hoc training
- Liaise with Trade Unions to ensure policies are applied
- Administer recruitment and selection
- Advise and guide through the appraisal and performance delivery
- Management reporting and ensuring HR processes are quality compliant
What do you need?
Previous experience in providing advice on ER issues
- Experience in discipline and grievance procedures beyond admin
- Ideally CIPD Level 3 minimum
- Experience of working with a Time & Attendance System
- Ideally Trade Union experience
What's on offer?
Salary up to £30,000
- 25 Days Annual Leave,
- Sickness Pay Scheme,
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Finish early Friday