New Build Project Manager
You have significant site management and new house build experience (min 100 units) and are looking for a property company with a strong reputation.
A new build project manager is required to provide expertise, leadership and ensure that all plots are delivered to quality standards on time.
What will you be doing?
- Managing site with Build Manager
- Overseeing engagement and management of sub contractors
- Contribute to pre-planning discussions as required to ensure design and product specification decisions
- Work with HAS inspector to ensure development operates within guidelines
- Manage and coordinate project review meetings
- Discuss and agree with the Build Manager realistic budget PPPs for new developments
- Assist in assessment of sub contractors and suppliers
- Plan site set-up in conjunction with Sales team to construct show homes
- Ensure Plot Production Programme (PPP) forecasts are kept up-to-date and monitor progress
- Monitor performance through NHBC inspections, Build Stage Inspections and Customer Service Inspections
- Review MWH dashboards and follow up on areas of high waste and areas for improvement.
- Post project completion, ensure the site is cleared and all areas to be handed over to the Management Company are carried out officially and minuted.
- Ensure that all roads, sewers and self-lay services are adopted by the relevant local authority in a timely manner.
- Lead coach and educate site teams and oversee induction training, Site Manager Academy, Apprentice scheme, HSE training, Make Waste History campaign and on-going mentoring and support through staff development programs.
What do you need?
- CSCS card
- Supervisory experience in a multi-site environment
- Significant site management experience in house building or construction (min 100 units)
- Computer literate and able to adapt to new technologies
- Full Driving license
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £75,000 basic
- Company car,
- Pension scheme,
- Share scheme
- Annual leave starting from 25 days upwards
·Significant opportunity to develop career further