You love tweeting, writing blogs, and social media content. You have a creative flair! You're passionate about the written word. You're looking to progress quickly within a PR agency and develop your career. An Account Executive is required by a creative agency to support the Account Manager in managing a portfolio of clients.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Account Manager / Director to manage client projects
- Daily contact with clients to report on progress
- Creating reports, quotes, budgets, visuals
- Proof reading copy
- Writing smaller pieces of copy
- Writing and managing a plan of social media posts and developing engaging social media advert campaigns
- Attend client meetings
- Record time spent on client jobs and invoice
What do you need?
- Good social media experience
- Articulate, good communication and able to converse at all levels
- Ability to write copy and proof read
- Some experience in writing
- MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer?
- Starting salary of £21,000
- Progression and development of career
- Private Medical
- Perkbox Scheme – incentives, discounts etc.