Indirect Tax Accountant | London | EM6461
Global insurance company (Member of Lloyd's of London) situated in Central London, looking to bolster their growing indirect tax team. You'd be joining as an Indirect Tax Accountant, presenting a great opportunity to gain exposure to Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
- Filing & preparation of both UK and pan European indirect tax returns
- Oversee indirect tax entries in the P&L and balance sheets of the UK branches and companies
- Regular assessments and improvements on processes and controls to optimise compliance efficiency
- Correspond with tax authorities from multiple jurisdictions and monitor the group's indirect tax position.
- Efficient and accurate communication with external auditors and stakeholders about indirect tax issues
- Contribute to VAT / IPT projects while offering advice and ad-hoc research to the company.
- A minimum of 2 years tax experience (VAT or IPT related)
- Strong data analysis & data extract skills
- Relative experience in Financial Services ideal, not required
- A significant willingness to learn (study support can be offered)
- Travel may be required
If you would like to see learn more about the role or have any questions, please contact Ed Moore.