Do you have good analytical experience using both R and Python? Able to digest high volumes of data, from various sources and format it into a SQL Database?
A local firm in Woking area requires a Data Analyst to work with an Account Manager to help oversee a new project.
What will you be doing?
- Gather sales data from retailers, ensuring received on time
- Chasing retailers for data
- Check data and categorise
- Reformat and upload data into SQL database
- Coding using R and Python
- Checking data validity
- Writing monthly reports
- Ensure data is uploaded and clients able to use dashboard to download reports
- Writing monthly reports for clients at different levels of the service
What do you need?
- Experience of handling and understanding large data sets;
- A good understanding of programming language R and Python;
- An excellent standard of communication and quality of work;
- Skilled use of Microsoft Office programs – particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Access;
- Good understanding and experience of SQL for reporting
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £50,000
- Parking – must drive rural location
- 25 days holiday