You've started on your path as a Software Engineer (.net and C#) but want more responsibility and to be part of a larger team in order to be able to grow and develop your career further. You want to work in a team with the same passion as you, for a large brand but a small family feel to the company.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining co-creation software solutions as part of a software team.
- Co-creation projects involve partners (Independent Software Vendors, resellers, distributors, organizations and end users) and the internal Technical Team and/or Sales and Marketing Teams to demonstrate scanner capabilities.
- The main aim of projects is to design and implement capture solutions using scanner and software modules (Software Development Kits (SDKs), capture solutions, Twain Drivers).
- Understand partner requirements for software solutions and, with supervision, develop and implement proper scanning and imaging solutions.
- Support partners in software life cycle (e.g. updates, bug fixing, new releases) in an Agile framework.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Teams in creating meaningful POCs to show product capabilities.
- Provide internal and external technical support including customer visits and attendance at exhibitions and events.
- Maintain up to date software documentation and internal team knowledge.
What do you need?
Programming: C#, C++
Technology: Object-Oriented Programming, Web Application
Some of the following knowledge:
O/S: Citrix, VMWare, Linux or Unix, iOS or Android knowledge
Protocols: TWAIN, ISIS, SANE, WIA
Programming: Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, REST API, Power Shell or Shell Scripts
Development: GIT, XCode, Eclipse, Win32API, MFC, COM
Languages: second language: French, German, Italian
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work for a recognised brand
- Salary £35000 - £42000 (includes bonus)
- 35 hour working week
- Private Medical
- 25 days holiday + BH