Are you a strong administrator with HR and health and safety administration experience? Seeking a 6 month minimum contract, available immediate, driver living locally to Guildford?
A large local organisation is seeking an administration to support with both HR and Health and Safety administration in a hybrid role.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in preparing job advertisements
- Create interview letter invitations
- Generate offer letters and packs
- Create reference requests
- Set up new starters on the HR system
- Log attendance at training
- Assist covering reception
- Maintain health and safety records including training, monthly communications, fore roll call, minutes meetings, accident data and contractors approval list,
- Arrange health and safety training for staff, including invites, training booklets, booking trainers, conference rooms and catering
- Send out DSE assessments and action points
What do you need?
- Previous administration experience working in fast paced environment
- Strong record keeping experience
- Ideally some HR administration and health and safety administration experience
- IT Literate (MS Office)
- Available immediately
- Live locally to Guildford
What's on offer?
- Contract type – Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
- Salary £20,000 pro rata
- Pension – 5% ER 3% EE
- Holiday – 25 days pa + bank holidays
- Monthly performance Bonus – average £150 per month
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Vodafone Advantage discount
- Local discounts – Halfords, Enterprise etc
- Hours – 37 per week finish early on Fridays.