Do you have experience of implementing clinical information software (PAS) to the NHS and are available for an immediate start?
A software company in Woking is seeking a Project Manager to support the Programme Manager in the development and implementation of a complex clinical information system into a London based client. Your time will be split between the Woking office and client's site in London for the next 6 months. The company are in the middle of Phase 1 of the roll out and you will be continuing to manage this project through to Phase 2. Perhaps you've been a Tech Lead for implementation of a PAS or EMR system previously?
What will you be doing?
- Develop and maintain detailed project plan
- Monitor progress of the project to ensure agreed plans are being met
- Daily liaison with the different stakeholder groups, including internal and customer teams
- Liaise with the customer to agree the scope of work and appropriate priorities
- Review customer requirements and functional specifications to ensure a comprehensive understanding of future workload
- Monitor and assist with capacity planning
- Assist with the organisation of work for the development teams
- Identify project risks, potential delays and dependencies and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Produce timely reports on project activity to the customer and project team
- Participate in regular customer workshops and meetings
What do you need?
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the management of large-scale and complex healthcare software solutions including software architecture (PAS, EMR)
- Comprehensive understanding of NHS clinical work flows, healthcare policies and procedures, clinical terms and the current drivers in healthcare practices
- Proven strategic/project governance experience
- Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2® and Agile
- Familiarity of Open Source methods and technologies is desired but not essential
- Experience of ophthalmology clinical work flows is desired but not essential
What's on offer?
- £300 - £350 daily rate IR35 dep. exp.
- Parking on site at Woking
- Travel expenses to London
- There is also a permanent opportunity.