Harvey John are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join an established and reputable firm of Solicitors in Tunbridge Wells.
You'll report directly into the Head Cashier, working within an experienced, knowledgable and settled team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, organised Cashier looking to make a step up into a forward thinking and modern working environment.
- Diligently recording and entering client receipts
- Processing and authorising online banking payments and transactions
- Petty Cash processing and logging
- Timely administration of client and colleague queries
- Responsible for processing, posting and reviewing ledgers
- Daily reconciliation client, current and deposit accounts
- Preparation of paperwork for completions and liasing with fee earners
- Reviewing new clients and amendments to current clients
- Ensure the team adhere to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times
- Ad-hoc assistance with the wider Finance function
- At least 12 months Finance experience within a legal setting
- Confident in dealing with clients and colleagues across all levels
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- An enthusiastic self-starter, you'll be ambitious to progress
- Excellent IT skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and a desire to learn
If you would like to hear more about this Legal Cashier position in Tunbridge Wells, please apply online or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John.