A large independent practice in Godalming, Hampshire, are looking for a flexible Personal Tax Senior to join their large Tax department. Tax rules are ever-changing so they are looking for someone adaptable, up to date and a fast learner.
- Qualified ATT or part qualified CTA
- Qualified by experience candidates are welcome to apply
- Minimum 3 years personal tax experience
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Proactive attitude to work
- Ability to form strong client relationships
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
About the role:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Working closely with Senior Tax Manager and Client Partner
- Largely a compliance focused role, including tax returns
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Wide range of clients including partnerships and HNWI's
- Assist Partners in quoting for new work
The salary advertised should be seen as a guide and has been set by the agency.
Please contact Antony at Harvey John to discuss this Private Client Tax Senior role in confidence or for some further information.