Do you want to have visibility in a huge multi-billion dollar company that will advance your career forward?
Do you want to work with one of the most sought after tax and accounting solution tools in the market?
Our client is tax technology business currently seeking an Implementation Consultant to work within their Professional Services team. This is an opportunity for you to move into a client facing role where you'll work daily on exciting projects, providing expertise in software implementation and training across Europe.
What to expect as a Consultant?
- Assist with the management and execution of medium to large global engagements in your client portfolio, including some European travel
- Meeting client expectations around key parts of a project through keeping track of the work being done and producing any necessary reports/analysis
- Provide training to clients by delivering the more straightforward elements of the Accounts Production training program
- Ensure all training is billed and charged to the appropriate training code in a timely manner
Succesful applicants will need -
- Strong and consistent academic background including at least a 2:1 University degree and at least an A in GCSE Mathematics
- Some prior accounting knowledge or a finance related qualification
- Previous exposure to configuring/implementing software and technology
- A confident communicator and presenter, both oral and written
- Willingness to travel (mostly UK and European)
- Knowledge of a European language alongside English is beneficial
- A desire to take on a professional ATT qualification
For more information, please apply or contact Alex Baxter Smith
If you this isn't right for you but you know someone who could be interested, please share this opportunity so they do not miss out!