This well established, top 20 firm of accountants are seeking a part-qualified Audit & Accounts Senior to join their London Audit team.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial firm, working hands on with a mixed portfolio of clients up to circa £50m turnover as well as regular, direct contact with Partners and Senior Managers.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
What you'll offer:
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification with the professional/ applied skills stage completed
- Minimum 2 years experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
For more information please apply or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John.
Please note the salary banding has been set by the agency, expectations will be discussed upon application.