Up to £22000 per annum + Benefits
Do you like working in a team, where people are valued and careers are progressed. Do you have a minimum of 2 years administration experience?
What will the Team Administrator be doing?
- To provide administration services and general office support to the Pension advisers
- To ensure clients receive an excellent level of service
- All tasks are dealt with in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- To contribute positively to the work environment by flexibly responding to the needs of the company and being supportive of your colleagues
What does the Team Administrator need?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an admin role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using excel and databases
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Team player
What is the package for the Team Administrator?
- Salary of £22,000
- 25 days holiday (3 to be taken at Christmas) rising on length of service
- Life Cover
- Pension (5%)
- Training support to develop skills