£19,942 per annum
Due to exciting expansion, we are looking to grow our fantastic Customer Services Team!
Fittleworth, first founded in 1984 out of a small family garage, is now one of the UK’s leading home dispensing companies. We pride ourselves on providing a personalised, trusted and dedicated first-class home delivery service to our clients catering to all stoma, continence and wound care appliance needs.
The successful individual will be driven by a passion for exceeding customer expectations, and making a difference to our clients lives. Plus, will receive a discretionary bonus payment upon completion of your probationary period. You will be responsible for:
- Taking inbound calls, providing a first-class customer experience to clients and healthcare professionals
- Responding to all customer correspondence, making outbound calls and supporting an email inbox
- Processing and sorting client orders
- Supporting and resolving client queries
- Accurately maintain our CRM system and client information
- Liaising with internal and external partners to ensure the smooth creation and delivery of client orders
Skills required to be successful:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Experience of working in a high-volume customer service environment
- Committed and empathetic approach in reaching solutions for clients
- A positive attitude and team player
- Resilient, with strong prioritisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good computer literacy
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday, 08:45am – 17:15pm. Full training will be provided.
As well as priding ourselves on the commitment we provide to our clients, at Fittleworth we also recognise the commitment to our employees in providing an engaging and rewarding working environment. As such, we offer:
- a competitive salary with annual review
- private healthcare
- insurance cover
- a highly competitive pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
- access to our bespoke reward and discount platform for major retailers
- access to a wide range of employee wellbeing services
- cycle to work scheme
- access to our award-winning culture of going the extra-mile
Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice, available via legal notices on our website. Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.